707-227-8918 cell phone
39140 S. HWY. 1
GUALALA CA, 95445
Receive Email Alerts from Me
Real estate broker, attorney, and author, Dean has practiced professionally for 30 years throughout northern California, including San Francisco, Marin County, and Napa Valley. Five years ago, he moved to The Sea Ranch and realized a long-time dream of living among its iconic architecture along the majestic coast and inspirational natural surroundings.
Since arriving on the Sonoma-Mendocino coast, Dean has written two books published by the American Bar Association, served as administrator for the Sea Ranch Fire Safe Council, and secured nearly $200,000 in grant awards for fire prevention projects. With a passion for architecture and love of nature, he quickly became familiar with the history and significance of area, which he enjoys sharing with family and friends. For exercise and relaxation, he swims, walks, tide pools, and stargazes.
Dean’s experience ranges across single family and rental properties, tax-deferred exchanges, land acquisition and development, mortgage origination, loan loss mitigation, and hundreds of closings. Dean has the unique ability to understand complex issues, and then to simplify when advising clients. His return to brokerage marks a desire to focus his extensive experience on helping people to successfully solve problems and close deals.
Major Professional Accomplishments
- Real estate experience involving more than $300 million sale, lease, finance transactions.
- Broker for Calistoga Ranch Club luxury resort land development project in Napa Valley, and member of the concept and entitlement team for land use and planning approval.
- Corporate real estate counsel to negotiate 250,000 s.f. of prime office space nationwide.
- Senior real estate loan agent at Wells Fargo Bank.
- Yale University, Bachelor of Arts.
- University of Kansas School of Law, Juris Doctor.